iMEX.A, thanks to its technical expertise, offers high-level training courses and seminars.
Tools to strengthen the competitiveness of professionals, operators from different technical sectors, researchers, teachers and students. Training courses that enhance their skills and contribute to enhancing technical-scientific knowledge.
There will be group and individual courses and seminars, whose recipients are mainly companies, but private individuals can also follow them.
The courses are modular and customizable according to the needs and objectives of each client. They can also be set at different levels, for example equal to those of professional courses, university courses, etc.
MECHANICS AND MATERIALS
- Heat treatments of metals
- Mechanical characteristics of materials
- Non-destructive tests
- Classification and designation of metal alloys
- Read a mechanical drawing
- Mechanical design
- Composite materials
- Alloys of Al and Mg
- Materials for high temperatures: superalloys and intermetallics
- Ceramic materials
- Mission design
- Orbital mechanics
- Electrothermal space propulsion
- Electrostatic space propulsion
- Electromagnetic space propulsion
- Sail for space propulsion
- Nuclear space propulsion
- Introduction to C programming language
- Introduction to parallel computing
- Applications of Excel to statistics
- Numerical signal processing with MATLAB